Author Topic: Feed Back & Error Reporting  (Read 10586 times)

Black Zero

Re: Feed Back & Error Reporting
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 09:38:07 AM »
Well I have tested the plugin out a little bit, and it sure does have potential.

Super Mario 64 started perfectly OK but had some issues on the star/course select screen that made the screen black with only the spinning stars and the "wooden" Mario symbol in the middle visible.

I tried to change game in the uCode list but most of the time when I tried to start a game that corresponded with uCode list the emulator either crashed or hard froze the computer altogether making it hard to try things out.

I'll continue to play with it some more and see what happens.

Pokefan999

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 03:02:26 PM »
Another EmuTalk - same attitude.
I should have guess as much.

Offline Cryo

• Global Moderator
  • Pre-Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 01:58:09 PM »
how about we all focus on the actual TR64 OGL plugin and report bugs and issues with supporting images and save stats and contribute to the actual Project development rather then site issues that are obviously in good hands and being dealt with? :)

Nah, with these slipshod forums no actual testing can be done.
The forums are 1000% more important than the actual plugin to test.
So you should thank Pokefan999 for his valuable input as Ice cannot work on the plugin without having pretty forums that are suited to Pokefan999's needs.
If this wasn't the cause this thread wouldn't have been made under the "TR64 OpenGL Video Plugin" section of the forums so shame on you Gent!

Offline Gent

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Project64 Dev
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 01:53:35 PM »
Your reply is kind of disappointing as usual.
You seem to tell me my feedback is extraneous and unnecessary as the site design and layout has not been finished and you are fully aware what need to be done.

I thought a simple "Thanks for your feedback and it has been addressed and fixed" would have sufficed and gives the impression that the feedback is appreciated and action is taken.  This does not mean that I want credit but your reply is so unappreciative that make me think twice to make my next post.

I can be very direct and blunt too. :)

how about we all focus on the actual TR64 OGL plugin and report bugs and issues with supporting images and save stats and contribute to the actual Project development rather then site issues that are obviously in good hands and being dealt with? :)

So less hey why you not do this/that and the other, and more hey i just noticed this issue in TR64 OGL look at this image and check out this save state :o Dev Dev Dev :)
System 1 Specs:

CPU:Intel® Core™2 Quad Processor Q8400, 2.66 GHz, 1333 MHz FSB
System RAM:8GB Ddr2 Ram
Video:ATI Radeon HD 7470 PCI-E Graphics Card 1Gb
Sound:Creative Labs SB0460 X-fi Fatality Sound Blaster

System 2 Specs:

CPU:AMD Essentials E1-2100 Accelerated Processor clock speed : 1.0 GHz
System RAM:Crucial 16GB  DDR3 RAM (1,333 MHz)
Video Card:AMD E1-2100 APU with AMD Radeon™ HD 8210 Graphics
Sound Card:Realtek ALC269Q-VB5-GR

Pokefan999

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2011, 01:44:53 PM »
Your reply is kind of disappointing as usual.
You seem to tell me my feedback is extraneous and unnecessary as the site design and layout has not been finished and you are fully aware what need to be done.

I thought a simple "Thanks for your feedback and it has been addressed and fixed" would have sufficed and gives the impression that the feedback is appreciated and action is taken.  This does not mean that I want credit but your reply is so unappreciative that make me think twice to make my next post.

I can be very direct and blunt too. :)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • TR64 Dev Site
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »
This has all been addressed and fixed. As i already stated the site is still under going updates and changes :)

Pokefan999

Feed Back & Error Reporting
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 01:55:01 AM »
Why it always show 0 post and 0 topic?
I find it very confusing.

Why create child boards "Errors and Bugs" and "General Feed Back" under "Feed Back & Error Reporting"?
Isn't it better to remove "Feed Back & Error Reporting" that extra layer?

There are too many layers and make navigation thru' the forum tedious and sometimes confusing.
Also, why don't you allow guest to see screenshot attachment since they can read the post now?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 02:00:01 AM by Pokefan999 »